Wesser are currently recruiting for door to door charity fundraisers to work as part of our growing regional fundraising team working on behalf of London’s Air Ambulance.
If you are a friendly, talkative and motivated individual that wants to make a real difference in the charity sector, this could be the perfect role for you!
What We Offer:
- From £8.50 per hour
- Rewarding bonus structure (OTE £1600 – £2000 per month)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extensive training and development program
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Fully employed permanent role
- Full time (35 hours p/w)
Charity Fundraising Role/Responsibilities:
- Deliver key information to the public about how they can support the lifesaving work of our charity partner – London’s Air Ambulance.
- Be an ambassador for Wesser and our charity partner London’s Air Ambulance.
- Represent Wesser and support our mission to deliver an outstanding, ethical fundraising service.
- Be part of a passionate, lively and ethical fundraising team.
What Are We Looking For:
- Caring and considerate people
- People that want to make a difference in the charity sector
- An excellent level of verbal and written English
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must be able to travel to and from a fundraising area within the region advertised
Since 1968 Wesser has been fundraising on behalf of some of the worlds most valued charities. Today is no different with over 25 global charities supported by our fundraising teams across Europe. In the UK we support the lifesaving work of London’s Air Ambulance, St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales and St Andrews First Aid, all of which are renowned for delivering lifesaving first aid training and services.
About London’s Air Ambulance:
London’s Air Ambulance delivers an advanced trauma team to critically injured people in London. The service provides pre-hospital medical care at the scene of the incident and serves over 10 million people who live, work and commute within the M25. The charity receives limited government funding and therefore relies on donations from the general public to continue to provide a sufficiently equipped, effective, lifesaving service.
Apply Now - All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
- You must be over the age of 18 and eligible to work in the UK to be accepted for this role.