Hedon are looking for a creative and innovative Craft Intern to join their growing team. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in craft and design, then we want to work with you.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have a burning interest in craftwork and have experience in a workshop.
What we want from you
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Analytical thinking skills
- An eye for colour and a feel for fabrics and materials
- The ability to generate ideas and concepts, use your initiative and think outside the box
- Technical skills, including pattern cutting and sewing
- Garment technology skills and knowledge
- Commercial awareness and business orientation
- Self-promotion and confidence
- Interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- The ability to negotiate and to influence others
- Team working skills
- Good organisation and time management
What you’ll get from us
You’ll gain extensive experience in design and helmet crafting. Hedon has its own unique signature marked in their definitive style and distinctive materials they craft from; a fine blend of the old and the new, deftly forged using traditional craftsmanship along with modern technology. It’s no wonder Hedon has been featured in GQ magazines worldwide, and has been featured in Vogue UK.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK