Freeman Butchers is a family business, established in 1953. The company has grown on a reputation of service and product excellence.
They responsibly source their meat from a fully accredited, traceable, global supply chain. They are experienced in supplying a wide range of products, maintaining the highest possible standards from gate to plate.
An opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join the team as an administrator, this role will require you to work as part of the finance team in delivering efficient administration support and excellent service whilst completing the level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship programme.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Day-to-day use of Microsoft Office - Outlook Express, Word, and Excel
- Working within head office and alongside the finance team, reconciling invoices for suppliers and customers
- A range of administrative tasks relevant to the role including transaction processing and filing
- Processing payments when required
- Handling queries, both internally and externally
- Answering the telephones and directing calls as required
- Routine cost price checks
Personal Qualities :
- Ability to engage with others and as part of a team
- Well presented
Skills Required :
- Basic IT skills required
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills
Future Prospects :
Secure role within our team upon competition.