Chefs – Cheltenham Racecourse
At Cheltenham Racecourse we create memories and fantastic experiences do you want you to be part of this journey? If so:
What We Can Offer You:
• Flexible and fun working environment
• On the job skills training
• Competitive Weekly pay
• Meals on Duty
• Free Car Parking
• Access to our Perks at Work website which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
• Apprenticeship openings for your future development
• Opportunities to work across other sites at Jockey Club, Compass and Levy UK
Chefs – All Levels
You will work alongside our dedicated and friendly culinary team and be at the heart of the action in our various restaurants including chefs tables, theatre style cooking and the opportunity to work alongside the prestigious Roux family including Albert, Michel and Emily at Chez Roux at Cheltenham Racecourse.
All levels of chefs accepted so don’t worry if you don’t have all of the experience, you just need a great attitude and some necessary skills in a similar position.
All we ask is that you must be an excellent team player, friendly and engaging and have a passion for preparing top class cuisine using fresh local ingredients.
If this sounds like the right environment for you to flourish apply now to Cheltenham Racecourse and Jockey Club Catering to kick start your rewarding chef career with us.
Apprenticeship opportunities available should you wish to develop your career further with us.