What we want
One of the main challenges within Finance is to improve our purchase to pay and to this end we are hiring a Finance Intern to work within our Finance Team for the summer on a full time basis.
The Finance Intern will be responsible for the processing claiming business revenue, process supplier orders and supporting the Finance team.
We are a small but growing team and need a person who can do a variety of tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Processing business connection vouchers, working directly with the government departments and customers to reclaim the money
- Analysing B2C and B2B revenue and confirming the information in our systems are correct
- Processing suppier quotes and purchase orders, working closing with the operations team where most of the spend is incurred
- Correct coding and posting of supplier invoices within the purchase to pay system
- Ensuring all invoices are received, authorised and processed in a timely manner
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Identify opportunities and implement improvements of financial processes
Experience & attributes
- Current university student
- Ambitious, keen to get hands on experience in a fast-changing start-up environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in technology industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Interest in accountancy and finance
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently