Could you make a difference as a tutor in an Explore Learning maths and English tuition centre?
Everyone remembers that person who inspired them; a teacher, a friend, a family member. Someone who changed how they saw things and helped them to see their potential. That’s exactly what our tutors do.
At Explore Learning, our mission is to develop the next generation of fearless learners. We are looking for passionate and inspiring people to make a difference to the many children that attend our education centres.
As a tutor, you will be:
• Passionate, energetic and engaging
• A team player: collaborative, resilient and receptive
• A credible and professional role model
What will you be doing?
• Tutoring children of mixed ages, abilities and learning needs, in groups of 6
• Tailoring your approach – supporting children to learn and progress at their own pace
• Encouraging children to overcome challenges – celebrating when they have a go and recognising their efforts
Why tutor at Explore Learning?
We’re an award-winning maths and English tuition provider, supporting 4-14 year olds after school and at the weekends in a dynamic and engaging environment.
We’ve been doing this brilliantly for over 18 years and our success is down to our incredible people that live and breathe our vision and values.
As the Sunday Times 2nd Best Company to work for in the UK, we deliver a vast amount of brilliant training to ensure you develop and progress both personally and professionally.
“The most enjoyable part of the job is watching the children develop in their skills and personality, You build great relationships with them and it is an amazing opportunity if you want a career in education.” Tutor, London
What you need to know…
• Flexible shifts – you will be working a minimum of 8 hours per week
• We’re open evenings, weekends and school holidays
• Performance related pay reviews
• Opportunity for career progression via our “Tutor Fast-track Scheme”
• Tutor of the Year Awards