This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join my client as a Business Analyst Trainee! Working in a structured trainee program you will have the guidance of the management team to become an independent Business Analyst.
- Interpreting and summarising data
- Identifying patterns and forecasting trends, and to present such data for management
- Providing effective data analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying trends relating to incidents based on analysis of historical data
- Preparing comprehensive, valid and factual reports, tables, charts, maps and documents
Requirements for the job:
- Must have a 2:1 or above in Maths / Economics / Business or statistical based degree
- Proficient IT skills
- Strong numeracy, literacy and accuracy skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to high standards of service delivery
- A professional approach and can-do attitude
Please contact John Devlin for more information
We have large volume of applications for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful.