Are you looking for your first step into the Recruitment Industry?
Interaction Recruitment is looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our award winning business in our central Cambridge office. We have positions across the following divisions: Health & Social Care, IT, Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Commercial and Hospitality & Catering.
We operate through a network of 25 branches across the country; supplying temporary and permanent recruitment solutions within the following sectors; Commercial, Sales, I.T, Finance, Construction, Engineering, Industrial, Catering & Driving. We pride ourselves on our company values, approachable management and having the best atmosphere and environment to work within the recruiting sector.
Our team are some of the best in the local market and is something we take great pride in! We offer great training from some of the most experienced and successful staff in the industry as well as fantastic progression and earnings within our business. We are looking for intelligent, confident, ambitious individuals who love dealing with people to join our business.
Successful candidates will enter a fast paced, target driven SALES environment where the opportunity for career progression and earning potential are uncapped. A lot of our managers started out as trainees and we strongly believe in promoting from within.
Trainee consultants will be expected to:
- Develop and win business within your specific sector
- Proactively source candidates through job board and referrals
- Build a strong network of candidates and clients alike
- Meet clients face to face in order to develop relationships
- Become a specialist within your individual market
Ideal candidates will be:
- Ambitious, dedicated and a great communicators
- Ideally have previous experience in sales environment, however not essential
- Motivated, resilient and target driven
- Be keen to learn, and possess a natural ability to think on your feet and under pressure!
What Interaction Recruitment can offer in return:
- Basic Salary £25-30K OTE in YR1
- Fresh and vibrant office environment
- Massive opportunities to progress
- Great earning potential
- Help to Buy scheme for first time buyers
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Competitions including City Breaks and International 2 week holidays
Please note all applicants must hold a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle.
If you are a self-driven individual and wish to unlock your entrepreneurial skills we will help you maximise your potential and give you the opportunity to reap the financial and personal growth rewards that a career in recruitment can offer.
Please send your C.V and Covering Letter to