Junior Event Marketing Assistant: Sport, Sales, Fitness, Leisure
Growing Event Marketing Company Seeks People with Sport, Fitness, Teamwork, Leadership or Similar Background for a Junior Marketing Assistant role with an Immediate start!
No previous experience in Event Marketing is required at this entry level, full training provided Junior Event Marketing Assistant role!
Do you see situations as win or lose, first or last, succeed or fail?
Are you passionate about sport, teamwork, competition and recognition?
If so, then our industry is specifically for you!
We are looking to enhance our leadership and management core and have found that competitive people with experience in sport, fitness, teamwork and leadership make excellent marketing assistants, leaders, managers and business partners.
No marketing or business related experience is required as we offer in-house and on-site product training along with guidance, support, networking contacts, mentors and more.
At Bamboosh Junior Event Marketing Assistants' individual success leads to team success, just like in sport, so it's in our best interest to help you succeed!
Our clients want event marketing representation in additional locations, and they want those locations managed by someone that started at the entry-level and developed through a series of checkpoints. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced business development programme to help people progress at their own pace as they learn and grow personally and professionally.
Just like in sport, there is no seniority in our company; it all comes down to how hard you train and how well you perform!
Our Junior Event Marketing Team is Responsible for:
- Promoting Clients Products and Services
- Interacting with Customers Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions & Registering New Customers
- Creating Brand Awareness for Clients
Junior Event Marketing Assistant Benefits Are:
- Team Oriented Work Environment
- Result-Based Advancement & Earning Potential
- Local, National and International Travel Opportunities
- Recognition, Awards and Additional Incentives
Junior Event Marketing Assistant Recommendations and Requirements Are:
- Sport, fitness, health, leadership, teamwork or related experience
- A desire to be the best and a passion for success
- A proven commitment (education, sport, club, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and accept coaching
- Must be over 18 and eligible to work in the UK
- Must be willing to commute to Cardiff
Please send us your CV today through the online application process. Selected applicants will be contacted straight away, so please check that you're providing the correct contact details and that you review your missed calls, voicemail messages, email messages and spam/junk folder. We're holding interviews on a first-come, first served basis and might not have time to meet with everyone that applies.
Our openings reward top performers with the recognition, credit and income based on commission only so there are tons of opportunities to determine your own situation and be in charge of your career through self employment options! We are an equal opportunities company and are looking to make the best match. To help the selection process we can offer a free shadowing experience before we make a mutual decision.
Apply today and you could be meeting us tomorrow!Apply Now