Part-time roles available
Looking for a flexible role in a leading global franchise? Passionate about customer service? Keen to develop valuable skills alongside your studying?
If you’re studying and looking for a flexible role in the food industry that will provide you with essential skills for your future, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
With over 42,500 stores, the Subway® brand is the largest submarine sandwich franchise in the world. Subway® Sandwich Artists™ are the face of our Franchisees’ stores. As well as preparing and serving delicious Subway® sandwiches you will meet and greet guests and deliver exceptional customer service.
You’ll be the reason customers keep coming back!
About the role
Previous experience in food preparation, catering, retail sales and/or customer service is desirable but not essential because you will receive full training and undertake various University of Subway® courses. What’s more important is being a crew member with a winning attitude.
- Customer service – including complaints handling
- Cash handling
- Stock management - monitoring stock levels and checking in deliveries
- Food preparation including bread and cookie baking
- Comply with Food Code of Practice - ensuring food storage and preparation areas are maintained according to Health & Safety and Audit standards
- Follow security & safety procedures - ensuring a safe working environment for employees and customers
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform to meet the Subway® brand and customer expectations
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Work as a team member
As a Sandwich Artist™ you will serve and add value to customer needs in an efficient and friendly manner. In this role you will promote Subway® brand awareness and ensure hygiene standards are met.
Working as a Sandwich Artist™ in a Subway® franchise is a challenging role but one that is highly rewarding, with fantastic career path opportunities to truly develop a career into supervisory and managerial roles. On top of your competitive salary there is opportunity to work flexible hours or part-
time around studies and your home life.
Please be aware that stores are independent franchises. All applications are sent to the franchise owner or operator.