Interested in a career in food retail sales? Passionate about customer service? Looking to work in a leading global franchise?
With over 44,000 stores, the Subway® brand is the largest sandwich chain in the world. Due to continued growth across the UK our Franchisees are looking to recruit motivated and driven team members to join the Subway® brand. Subway® SANDWICH ARTIST™s are the face of our Franchisees’ stores. As well as preparing and serving delicious Subway® sandwiches you will meet and greet guests and deliver exceptional customer service.
You’ll be the reason customers keep coming back.
About The Role
Previous experience in food preparation, catering, retail sales and/or customer service is desirable but not essential-because you will receive full training and undertake various University of Subway® courses. What’s more important is being a crew member with a winning attitude. If you’re currently working in a customer service, in retail as a sales assistant, in a restaurant or perhaps you are studying or have recently graduated and are looking to start a career in the food industry. This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Food preparation including bread and cookie baking
- Ensure food storage and preparation areas are maintained according to Health & Safety and Audit standards
- Comply with Food Code of Practice
- Till Operator
- Monitoring stock levels
- Checking in deliveries
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Follow security & safety procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment for employees and customers
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform to meet the Subway® brand and customer expectations
- Work as a team member
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for customer needs
As a SANDWICH ARTIST™ you will serve and add value to customer needs in an efficient and friendly manner. In this role you will promote Subway® brand awareness and ensure hygiene standards are met.
Working as a SANDWICH ARTIST™ in a Subway® franchise is a challenging role but one that is highly rewarding. Subway® Franchisees are proud of their hard working staff and are able to offer fantastic career path opportunities to truly develop a career into supervisory and managerial roles.
On top of your competitive salary there is opportunity to work flexible hours or part time around studies and your home life. Apply Now