About the Role
The role of Telecommunications Support Apprentice, to start in September 2019, will encompass a
range of key customer service activities, providing support to our customers and clients. You will work
towards acting as the main customer contact point for a range of query types.
During your 24-month Apprenticeship you’ll undertake the level 3 Unified Communications Technician
standard and work across a range of both fault support and provisioning teams within Gamma to gain
a wide range of experience and business understanding within the Telecoms industry.
As a Telecommunications Support Apprentice you’ll play a key part in a fast-paced, proactive
business function that is key to our success.
- You will be part of a team of apprentices and spend your time acting as a first line of technical
telecoms customer support for our customers & clients.
- You will, over time, be able to deliver technical support to resolve customer faults over a
range of our products, remotely with our customers & clients.
- You will, over time, be able to advise on provisioning and supply matters with our customers and clients.
- You will be an excellent team player with a proactive mindset, with a passion for working together as a team to achieve goals.
- You will thrive in an environment where you are trusted to be work smart and work hard without micro management.
- You’ll have an outgoing and welcoming personality, able to adapt to differing customer groups at ease, taking pride in providing a first-class customer experience at all times.
- You will have excellent IT Skills alongside a passion for all things tech.
- You’ll have a strong academic track record, with a passion to learn and develop further.
Gamma is a leading supplier of voice, data and mobile products and services in the UK.
People are the lifeblood of our success. The people working for us are unusually passionate and
enthusiastic about what they do. That’s because the ethos within our company is an open, friendly,
honest, non-political environment, whilst always being responsive, flexible, committed and
In 2019 we were voted one of ‘The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ for the sixth
We know giving you the right tools and training is essential. Full training will be given on our products
as well as ongoing coaching and support.
There are many good reasons to join Gamma. You’ll find we work in a relaxed environment with an
emphasis on delivering the highest quality in everything we do.
We strive to make decisions based on individual merit and ability. We welcome applications from all
sections of the community and promote equality of opportunity in accordance with the Equality Act