DAD International UK Romania is a non-profit charity organisation and since its foundation in 2001 has been acting as the official partner of the Romanian Board for Education & Research. We run summer and winter activity and learning programmes in Romania that enable children to learn English in a fun environment.
We are currently looking for volunteers to come to Romania to work in unique recreational-educational programmes for children and youngsters.
As a volunteer you will get:
- return/round flight(s) from/to any of the following - Liverpool, Birmingham, London LUTON & Glasgow;
- weekly allowance;
- insurance while at camps;
- full board in nice accommodation;
- easy relaxed daily schedule (starting 10 a.m.);
- traditional Romanian treats when the working day is done;
- unrestricted SPA & fitness access;
- no responsibility for the children’s meals/night time/free time, because they are permanently accompanied by the Romanian teachers & staff (outside the scheduled lessons & activities);
- evenings out/parties with the entire team of 12-24 British vols;
- wireless internet;
- 24/7 assistance;
- training during placement;
- activities resource library & modern multimedia equipment;
- certificate of participation (with reference - on request);
- medical cover;
- free hairdressing and washing service;
- 3 day Bucharest shopping/sightseeing in the best youth clubbing area;
- 7 day Black Sea Coast B&B holiday for season vols
Please note - you will have to book your flights from the airports list above, and the cost will then be re-imbursed. Places are limited so please apply early!
We are running a variety of programmes and dates to suit all, see camp dates below:
Session 3: 3rd August – 3rd September; - 4 week placement
E4S is part of the SaferJobs programme backed by the Police meaning all our clients are strictly vetted before we agree to work with them.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently