Our Service Department is a central part of our business. From routine maintenance and servicing to electrical diagnosis and repairs, our Service Technicians are the problems solvers of our business.
Every day is different within the Service Department, working across our product range to deliver excellent service for our customers. Some of the main duties on a day to day basis will include:
- Use of diagnostic equipment to identify vehicle faults
- Testing of parts and systems to ensure correct working
- Following checklists to ensure all critical parts of vehicles are examined
- Carrying out bumper to bumper overview, service and inspection
- Maintenance of electronic systems including on- board entertainment systems
- Undertaking repair and maintenance of vehicle parts including clutches, gearboxes, tyres, brakes and suspension
- Completion of legible and accurate paperwork for the customers and centres records
- Maintenance of a clean and tidy work environment
Personal Qualities :
We are looking for people who are passionate about our industry and our brand. Some of the personal skills that you should think about showing us in your application are:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong communication
- Customer Service
- Interest in vehicle engineering
Skills Required :
We will provide the technical training you need to succeed in your apprenticeship. In return you need to be committed to completing this three year programme.
Our ideal Service Technician Apprentice will be a logical problem solver with an interest in engineering and technology.
Future Prospects :
Training does not stop once your apprenticeship is complete. A career with Mazda is a continuation of your learning journey. We invest heavily in training, ensuring our people are some of the best trained in the industry.
We want you to drive your career forward with us and we will collaborate with you so that you reach your full potential.