An opportunity to become part of the Iveco Apprenticeship programme as a Heavy Vehicle Service Technician.
Supported throughout by a dedicated Iveco employer, this vacancy is for a 3 year Apprenticeship that will result in the successful candidate gaining the Level 3 Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair qualification.
As a Heavy Vehicle Technician you would be involved in a variety of tasks ranging from:
- Servicing and repairs
- Replacing components
- Using specialist equipment such as electrical and electronic diagnostics
- Using engine tuning equipment to measure performance
- Rectifying faults on commercial vehicles in a busy Iveco workshop
Personal Qualities :
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to explain technical information to colleagues and customers accurately and concisely
- Passionate about the industry, and committed to the development of your technical knowledge and skills
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience and safety in mind throughout the service or diagnosis and repair
- Team Player – assist other technicians when workshop is under pressure, and take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workshop
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines
- Quality focused with first time fix mentality
- Honest with high levels of integrity
Skills Required :
No specific skills are required, however an interest in heavy/commercial vehicles is essential.
Future Prospects :
Permanent role upon successful completion of apprenticeship.