At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!Responsibilities
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all ensuring that all customers are treated with respect, tact and that they leave the store having had a memorable experience.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all products in store, including fits, finishes and construction of products.
- Keep up to date with current trends and the brand\u2019s place within the market.
- Inform management of any stock and quality issues as they arise.
- Ensure that all stock is represented on the sales floor and is replenished when needed.
- Maintain merchandising standards in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Ensure that all products are accurately priced and security tagged (where appropriate) at all times.
- Ensure all deliveries are checked off in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Follow all operational procedures as set by management.
- Be aware of store/personal security and the loss/shrinkage problem and report incidents to the management team.
- Ensure that all areas of the store, both shop and back areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Be responsible for own health and safety and the well being of others with whom they come into contact within the store.
- Any other duties as assigned to the Job Holder within the Job Holder's capabilities.