Are you a student looking for a job that fits in around your studies and social life?
This job is perfect if you've worked with children before or enjoy looking after children in your family.
If you are friendly, responsible and reliable then we want to hear from you!
What you'll do...
We'll set you up to work with a local family who need help with their children after school
Every day will be different but normally you can expect to…
- Pick the kids up the children from school
- Help them with their homework
- Make them a simple meal
- Have fun doing activities or playing games until the parents come home
You'll be given training and supported every step of the way.
What you'll get...
- You'll get £9 per hour and work 3-5 afternoons a week
- You can keep your evenings and weekends free
- You'll be making a real difference to a local families life
What you need to know…
- We'll pay for and run a DBS (criminal background check) for you
- We'll speak to 2 personal references (this could be a tutor or family friend)
- You'll need to attend a free training session near Old Street station (approx. 2 hours)
If this part-time job sounds like something you’d enjoy, then apply via the "Apply Now" button below!
- You must be eligible to work in the UK