Paid bar & event staff required to work at over 125 music festivals & events, and numerous (one offs & regular) concerts, hospitality events and sports stadiums across the UK & Ireland.
Upcoming Events: All Points East, The Ends, Parklife, Download, Isle of Wight Festival, BST, TRNSMT, Bluedot, Latitude, MADE Festival, Wilderness, Reading & Leeds, SW4, Elrow, among many others!
- We staff weekend festivals, day festivals, hospitality events, market research roles, sports stadiums and more.
- Roles available: Bar Staff, Managers, Supervisors, Bar Backs, Cocktail Bartenders, Wait Staff, Hosts, Wristbanding and Event Crew & Market Research Assistants.
What we can offer you:
- For many festivals and events we provide complimentary staff transport to and from major cities.
- At a camping event we provide two meals a day, this is usually a packed lunch and hot meal voucher.
- Flexible work- choose shifts and events that suit you.
- Work with your friends.
- Pay rate is always Minimum Wage or above. Pay rate and required hours will vary dependent on event and role you are working.
- Have the best summer ever!
We look for the following type of individual:
- Outgoing, positive personality.
- Good customer service skills.
- Well presented.
- Work well under pressure and as part of a team.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Previous experience is not essential; your personal qualities and a 'can do' attitude is what counts!
Training is provided on site and online through our HAP Academy.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or over (due to licencing laws) and be a UK/EU resident or a non-resident with a valid UK work permit
About HAP Recruitment: We are a staffing agency covering the whole of the UK and Ireland, specialising in all kinds of non-permanent/temporary staffing recruitment. In 2018 we staffed over 75 major festivals & 500 events across the UK & Ireland.
Click the "Apply Now" button to apply, then register and apply for an interview!
- You must be eligible to work in the UK