Up to 25,000pa
Fantastic benefits & discounts, free parking & great career opportunities
Great managers arent born. Theyre made. And if you want to make it as a successful manager, Welcome Break could give you the perfect start. As Assistant Restaurant Manager, youll support the Unit Business Manager in every aspect of running the unit from people management to driving sales and profitability.
Be warned, its fast-paced and demanding. But well give you plenty of support and tailored training to develop your career and help you progress towards a more senior leadership role.
Qualities we look for
To make it as an Assistant Restaurant Manager, youll need to be:
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- A good people manager who can motivate others and lead by example
- A true multi-tasker able to juggle a range of tasks
- Business-minded and focused on delivering profitable sales growth
- Ambitious to develop your management career
Youll already have experience in a team leadership or management role in a customer service environment, ideally in retail or catering.
Key benefits for Assistant Restaurant Managers
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday
- Contributory pension (after 3 months)
- Structured career path and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- Generous discounts on hotel rooms for you and family members
Please note internally we call this role an Assistant Manager.Apply Now