Full Time position.Starting salary 8.50ph plus excellent benefits.
About the role
As a Food & Beverage Guest Service Assistant you will be making sure every guest has a great experience from the moment they arrive in the Bar or Restaurant to when they leave. You will work as part of the overall team to make sure we give all our guests a Warm Welcome through to a Fond Farewell, always striving to be the best we can be.
You will do this by being fanatical about delivering quality service and standards, and by having the knowledge about the products and services we offer to be able to execute the brand every time.
- Keep your line manager up to date with any problems and follow up where necessary
- Supporting other team members where necessary
- Follow cash and banking procedures
- Carry out stock rotation procedures
- Promote the food and drinks offers by recommending from our menu and suggestively selling products to each guest.
- Pre-empt problems before they arise and resolve promptly when they do
- Deliver excellent customer service and maximise sales
- Maintain the Hotel standards of cleanliness
- Maintain product standards
- Comply with Company and Hotel policies and procedures
- Complete all training by the required date.
- Delivering a great guest experience at every stage of our customer journey
- Serving guest requests completely in a timely manner in both Bar and Restaurant
- Understand menu content, any menu changes and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage settlement of all guest accounts
- Listening to guests, managing any requests or issues with genuine warmth and interest
- Working together with your team to make sure you deliver consistently great service and helping each other
- Learning about what is happening in your hotel and the local area and sharing this with the rest of the team and guests
- Keeping your team and guests safe by following health and safety procedures
- Adhere to Statutory requirements, regarding Food hygiene and Health and Safety
We offer a competitive salary and benefits like.
- Subsidised meals
- Up to 50% discount on food and retail on site even when youre not on shift
- Free car parking
- Discounted hotel rooms
- Enrolment into our fabulous employee discount scheme MyWelcomeBreak
- Competitive number of holiday days which increase at service increments
- Enrolment into the pension scheme
- Great career opportunities and development