Independently established in 2000, Our Partner Company has been the premiere agency to assist corporations with their global sales, resource, Transport and logistics, as well as import & export needs. Alongside the presence of highly qualified workforce, their track records, connections and amassed relationships has a growing network of over 3000 members. Being a state-owned company operated by the Chinese Government, there at are lots of resources available resources to enhance efficiency of working staff. The experience can not be discounted.
There are lots of opportunities for excellent Young Graduates to be hired after the internship program.
- Highly qualified workforce
- Proven track record
- Growing network of over three-thousand members
- Participate in Market entry strategy as formulation project for overseas partner organizations.
- Develop solid B2B platforms to international trade harnessing the power of technology and the internet
- Organizing exhibitions and handling associated logistic requirements
- Position marketing materials such as the website to reflect professional nature of the organization.
- Research, create, and write content that is specific to the company’s strategic marketing goals
- Be involved in the International Marketing of our Logistics, Business Analytics and Consultancy services
- Complete a collaborative group project and presentation of business initiative
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Logistics department
- Play critical role in planning logistics and trade requirements for Partner companies overseas. This will be allocated on special projects Basis
- Develop sales and marketing strategies. Create and update marketing campaigns as changes to business requirements dictate
- Participate in the decision-making process make suggestions and implement creative ideas