To support the Therapy Department with the general resourcing, administration, tidiness and stocking of therapy equipment. This may include supporting/running therapy sessions to support the department with providing therapy to school pupils.
Some of the tasks will include:
· Creating resources (including laminating, photocopying, making).
· Tidying, organising and sterilising equipment.
· Resourcing for groups e.g. Lego Therapy packs, PECS icons, relaxation equipment.
· Stock checking equipment, managing/auditing resources.
· Filing of assessments and case notes.
· Preparing and maintaining displays.
· Supporting group/individual sessions.
About Jigsaw School:
Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, the Jigsaw CABAS® School is an independent day school for children and young people with an autism spectrum disorder.
The School provides places for up to 60 pupils aged 4 - 19 years. Pupils have individualised curriculum and comprehensive outreach programmes, delivered within one on one and group settings by a highly qualified specialist teaching team.
The School is supported by The Jigsaw Trust, a UK registered charity. The primary objective of the Trust is to improve the lives of those affected by autism through the provision of high quality, accessible, educational and wellbeing services.
Jigsaw School, Building 20, Dunsfold Park, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8TB.
If you enjoy helping others and would like to make a difference by volunteering for a charity, please contact our HR department by email [email protected] or telephone 01483 273874.
Jigsaw is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. All positions will require an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and proof of qualifications.Apply Now