Tasks to be Trained in
- General administration responsibilities
- Managing social media platforms – Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn
- Marketing campaigns – Print and Digital
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns
- Manage Google Ads and Paid Social Campaigns
- Promoting events
Why choose an Apprenticeship?
Do you want to earn money, whilst gaining qualifications, business expertise, and boost your career prospects? Unlike traditional education, apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a mentor, and training from industry experts. In fact, research has shown apprentices can earn £4,000 more than those in similar job roles. If you’re ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
Personal Qualities :
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Good organisational skills
Skills Required :
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills
Future Prospects :
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.