Are you a friendly, welcoming person? Ready to join a hard-working team and build a career? If that’s you, you could make a fantastic Catering Sales Assistant (internally we call this a Team Member) at Welcome Break. It’s a fast-moving, fun and rewarding role, helping our road-weary customers feel human again. Working with some fantastic brands, you’ll help keep our site running like clockwork, 24/7.
In return for giving customers great experiences, we’ll support you on your own career journey. We offer bespoke training, recognised qualifications and exciting career paths. Work hard and you’ll go far!
Qualities we look for
To make it as a Team Member, you’ll need to be:
- An energetic, friendly people person
- A great team player who works well with others
- A good communicator
- Keen to learn and progress
Got experience in a customer service environment? Brilliant. Even better is a desire to work hard, have fun and build your Welcome Break career.
Key benefits for Team Members
- 28 days’ holiday
- Exciting career options and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
Hourly rate of pay will differ for under 21’s.Apply Now