These eleven-month placements are for students who need to complete a placement as part of their degree. You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on everyday projects. So you’ll get a good insight into working life at PwC.
We recognise that to bring value to our clients, we need to provide the best advice around technological innovation. With us, you’ll be at the forefront of new initiatives and explore emerging technologies and trends to help businesses. Whether that’s helping clients understand how technology can help them unlock their potential and protect their businesses, or using big data to provide insight and help steer strategy.
Our Technology opportunities
● Forensic Technology - you’ll get expert training and the opportunity to work across a range of disciplines, including Forensic Investigative Analytics, and eDiscovery. You could be searching the personal computer and smartphone of an executive suspected of intellectual property theft, analysing large volumes of financial data to uncover hidden patterns, or identifying emails containing evidence of price fixing.
● IT - you’ll work on real IT assignments, learn about working in an IT department and get exposure to PwC as a business. These eleven month placements will give you the opportunity to gain experience on some of the following areas:
○ Data Intelligence
○ Enterprise Information Technology
○ Service Delivery
● Technology Risk - you’ll be working across all industry sectors, with client opportunities across the UK. You’ll predominantly focus on assurance and advisory engagements for clients in a variety of areas that address IT risk relating to cyber security, IT governance, business continuity and disaster recovery, or infrastructure.
What you’ll need
● You’ll need to be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
● You’ll need to be on four-year degree programme that features a sandwich placement element
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
DEADLINE: 31st December 2018
Early application is highly recommended as places fill up quickly.