These eleven-month placements are for students who need to complete a placement as part of their degree. You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on everyday projects. So you’ll get a good insight into working life at PwC.
Internal Firm Services
Internal Firm Services business area is responsible for providing generalist HC support across our business which is comprised of over 17,000 UK employees across 35 offices. The HC team acts as a liaison, advisor and facilitator between the business and specialist HC support teams, allowing PwC to operate effectively to meet its people agenda.
Our IFS opportunities
● HC Quality and Service - you’ll work closely with our outsource provider to ensure services are delivered consistently for our Human Capital Customer Services (HCCS) function. The team handle all exceptions across HC, monitor all HC Issues and complete all HC related administration.
● HR Student Recruitment - you’ll provide excellent administrative and operational support to the recruitment team, with a particular focus on ensuring a positive experience for all candidates applying to the organisation. In addition, you’ll be actively involved in specific parts of the selection process i.e. psychometric test administration, Group Assessing, post offer support and building a strong relationship with the Human Capital Customer Services Centre (HCCS).
● Marketing - you’ll work within a large, fast-paced team covering a wide range of critical business activities within PwC. Areas covered range from strategic marketing (campaign delivery, content creation and digital advertising), through to proposition development, proposal support, event management, corporate hospitality and research.
What you’ll gain
By experiencing life inside one of the world’s largest professional services organisations, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to build and work on your commercial awareness and interpersonal skills. Nothing can beat on-the-job experience for developing your skills - and you’ll get plenty of it, both within PwC and on-site with clients - but we’ll also steer you in the direction of appropriate training courses to develop you further. We’ll also be looking to boost your ability to soak up complex business information, as well as your professional confidence - factors which will make a real difference when you return for your last year at university.
What you’ll need
● You’ll need to be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
● You’ll need to be on four-year degree programme that features a sandwich placement element
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
DEADLINE: 31st December 2018
Early application is highly recommended as places fill up quickly.