Do you want to make a really positive difference developing children?
Robinwood is an award-winning provider of residential courses for primary schools. We are currently looking for fun and enthusiastic people to work as Activity Group Leaders with 8-11 year old children. Next start dates are August 2019 and January 2020.
Robinwood has been listed in the ‘Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For’ every year since 2014!
Reasons to work for Robinwood
- The majority of school holidays off
- All staff receive performance bonuses and an annual company profit bonus
- A great, friendly, like-minded team
- Choice of permanent contracts, from three to five days per week
- Opportunity to gain a variety of qualifications
Please see our website www.robinwoodcareers.co.uk for details on how to be part of our amazing staff team. Alternatively you can email [email protected] for more information
We welcome applications from positive, supportive people who have some experience (paid or voluntary) working with children. Qualifications in our activities are not necessary as we provide all training, although some personal experience could be useful. If you're fun and enthusiastic, have an ability to relate to 8-11 year-olds and tell a good story, you could be the person for us!
**Applications need to be submitted through our online application form, accessed through our website www.robinwoodcareers.co.uk**
- You must be eligible to work in the UK