- Can you type accurately at 65 words per minute and above?
- Do you have an excellent grasp of the English language with amazing grammatical/punctuation/spelling skills?
- Have you your own computer/laptop with fast Internet access?
- Would you relish the opportunity to work from home at hours to suit?
- How about earning at least £25 for every hour* of audio that you type? (*That's every hour of audio and not every hour you spend typing! This works out at around £8 per hour)
- Most importantly, do you just LOVE to type?
Well so do we, and have we got the job for you!
If you meet all the requirements above then you could be exactly what we're looking for. If you think you could be the lucky recipient of our Transcriber of the Week award and think you'll have no problem notching up some super high scores with our eagle-eyed proofreading team, then please click below
PLEASE NOTE: This is a self-employed position and you must be 18 to apply.
Take Note are a legitimate, well-established and super-busy transcription and notetaking company based in London and we are currently looking for home-based transcribers and live notetakers from all over the UK.Apply Now