Take Note: What we’re about
Take Note is a vibrant and fast-growing transcription service based in the UK. We work with a wide range of clients helping them to transform audio and visual content into text.
We place an emphasis on quality across everything we do and are constantly seeking for ways to improve.
We embrace technology but it’s our people that are the key to our success.
We have a range of full-time and freelance positions available across the business. Whichever role feels right for you we work together as a team with a common purpose. We support our customers, and each other, to raise the bar with our unique solutions and outstanding service.
- Home Based Transcriber Role
We are recruiting for home-based transcribers (also know as transcriptionists). Quite simply professional typists who can listen to or watch audio & video files, and type them into text.
If you have the typing skills required and are successful with the application, you can begin working from home as a flexible freelance transcriber. You can pick and choose the files you want to transcribe, meaning you can take on as little or as much work as you like when you like.
We provide you with all the software you need to make your life simpler and your typing speedier. You just need a computer or laptop and reliable wifi.
(Transcription, Transcriptionist, Typist, Typing, Transcriber, Notetaker, Notetaking, Minutes, Take Note).
- I have an excellent understanding of the English language, both spoken and written and have at least a grade C in English GCSE.
- I have an accurate typing speed of more than 65 wpm (words per minute).
- I have access to a fast, secure internet connection.
- I possess my own laptop/pc with antivirus software installed.
- I have high-quality headphones.
- I am 18 or over.
- I am based in the UK and will only be completing transcription work in the UK.
- I am registered as self-employed or will be doing so shortly, and understand should my application be successful I will be working for Take Note on a freelance basis.