360* Internship in Business Management, Strategy & Marketing
About Firdaus Nagree (Managing Director) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/firdaus-nagree-3a0a683/
Serial Entrepreneur involved in a number of businesses and start-ups across property, prop-tech, furniture, interior design, bridge finance, food-tech, automotive, F&B, fin-tech & hospitality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a fast-growing organisation, during a period of massive strategic change. www.fciLondon.co.uk
Your time will be split between strategy, analysis, process design, CRM management, marketing, finance, sales and logistics, enabling you to make your mark across the business. You will play a key role in setting up a new division in the business, entering a new market and validating its business model.
- Work closely with the Director on a variety of challenging tasks, touching many different business units and industries.
- Competitor Research and customer insights.
- Support day-to-day operations.
- Email Marketing (set up, create, send and report).
- Business process redesign.
- Support with content research, tracking & creation.
- Support with setting up, monitoring, optimising, tracking and reporting paid campaigns on social media.
- Support with website activities.
- Support researching and installing a new finance platform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Recent graduate
- Flexibility and curiosity to perform different tasks
- Ability to learn on your own
- Experience with MS Office & MS Excel or similar
- Be dedicated & hardworking
- Be a self-starter
- Be up for a challenge
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
An FCI internship provides you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will enhance your resume and will provide a superb introduction to business and marketing.
- Opportunity for the right candidate to join the team full time at the end of the internship
- Paid internship to cover expenses with a quarterly performance bonus.
- Work with a fun and ambitious team, passionate about design
- A role with immediate responsibility and the opportunity to learn how to grow a business by working closely with people across the company
- Opportunity to grow your career in one of the most established design businesses in theUK.
Info about the internship & next steps:
- This internship will last 12 months We’re looking for one person to start this role immediately
- Working hours: 10AM - 6PM, Mon-Fri @ London NW10 offices
- To apply please send us your CV & cover letter to [email protected]