Working in a summer school is a fantastic opportunity to experience something different, gain new skills and meet new people. If you think you have the energy and enthusiasm to spend your summer helping teenagers from around the world, to improve their English and to have a good time, we would love to hear from you.
Why should you work for Go Languages WorldWide?
Working for Go Languages WorldWide offers these great benefits:
· Competitive Salary
· Residential and full-board accommodation available
· On-going support from centre management and very experienced Head Office staff
Due to the temporary nature of our summer posts, we regret to advise you that Go Languages WorldWide cannot consider any applicants who do not possess the required visa status and/or work permit for the UK. If you possess the appropriate documentation, you will be required to provide evidence in support of your application.
Disclosure and Barring Service
The Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA) have merged into an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). CRB checks are now called Enhanced DBS checks. Go Languages WorldWide may carry out Enhanced DBS checks on candidates who have been offered a contract of employment.
Our recruitment policy
This company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
· To ensure appropriate staff are recruited trained effectively and retained.
· To maintain a staff group with a balance of complementary skills and abilities.
· To ensure all staff profiles match publicity materials.
· To provide detailed and relevant job descriptions.
· To train staff in internal procedure quickly and efficiently.
3 easy steps to apply for a summer job
· Read the job description and make sure it is the right job for you.
· Complete the online application form.
· Check that you have completed the form correctly.
What happens next?
It may take up to 7 days for us to reply to your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
· For all positions you must be over 18 years of age
· Period of employment: from the end of March to mid of April, and from the end of June to the beginning of August