DAD International UK Romania is a non-profit charity organisation and since its foundation in 2001 has been acting as official partner of the Romanian Ministry for Education & Research. We run summer and winter activity and learning programmes in Romania that enable children to learn English in a fun environment.
For 14 years now, we have been organizing unique recreational-educational programmes for children and youngsters. More than 2,800 volunteers, together with over 30,000 children have spent the best of their holidays with DAD.
We offer an increasing range of activities including swimming, climbing, paintball, horse riding, airsoft, archery, ball games and sport, karaoke, dance-oke, astronomy, etc.
We have two brand locations - as well as our established Bran location
1) Camp BRAN www.lavaltoare.ro
The camp in Bran, next to Dracula's Castle, lies between the cliffs of the Transylvanian Alps. The setting takes you back to medieval ages, and it's easy to get caught up in the Dracula story while driving through the dense, dark, ancient forests, and mountain passes.
2) Camp CHEILE GRADISTEI www.cheilegradistei.ro
3) Camp CHEILE GRADISTEI FUNDATA www.cheilegradistei.ro/resort-fundata/
What is included if you volunteer with DAD
- return flight from/to London LUTON;
- insurance while at camps;
- full board in nice accommodation;
- easy relaxed daily schedule (starting 10 a.m.);
- traditional Romanian treats when the working day is done;
- unrestricted SPA & fitness access;
- no responsibility for the children’s meals/night time/free time, because they are permanently accompanied by the Romanian teachers & staff (outside the scheduled lessons & activities);
- evenings out/parties with the entire team of 12-24 British vols;
- wireless internet;
- 24/7 assistance;
- training during placement;
- activities resource library & modern multimedia equipment;
- certificate of participation (with reference - on request);
- medical cover;
- free washing service;
- 3 day Bucharest shopping/sightseeing in the best youth clubbing area;
- 6 day Black Sea Coast B&B holiday for season vols (June 21st-August 24th)
The application process is quite simple - as we want to keep it affordable for candidates
If you think you can be a committed volunteer, and would like not to miss this one time opportunity, please apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!