DAD International UK Romania is a ROMANIA BASED non-profit registered charity organisation (6PJ/2001) and since its foundation in 2001 has been acting as official partner of the Romanian Ministry for Education & Research. We run summer and winter activity and learning programmes in Romania that enable children to learn English in a fun environment.
For 22 years now, we have been organizing unique recreational-educational programmes for children and youngsters. More than 2,800 volunteers, together with over 30,000 children have spent the best of their holidays with DAD.
We offer an increasing range of activities including swimming, climbing, paintball, horse riding, airsoft, archery, ball games and sport, karaoke, dance-oke, astronomy, etc.
We have two brand locations:
1) Camp BRAN www.lavaltoare.ro
The camp in Bran, next to Dracula's Castle, lies between the cliffs of the Transylvanian Alps. The setting takes you back to medieval ages, and it's easy to get caught up in the Dracula story while driving through the dense, dark, ancient forests, and mountain passes.
2) Camp CHEILE GRADISTEI www.cheilegradistei.ro
What is included (free) if you volunteer with DAD Camp ROMANIA:
- For UK applicants: round direct flight from/to Liverpool, Dublin, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Leeds - Bradford and London HEATHROW/ LUTON / GATWICK /STANSTED (chosen flights are available only on certain days of the week);
- For EU applicants – round flight from the convenient EU airport;
- Up to €300, weekly allowance, in hand;
- Travel Insurance policy paid up to £ 20.00 by DAD|Camp ROMANIA;
- Organized guided free transfers from and to Romania airport for the Seasons’ dates;
- 24/7 assistance;
- Training during placement;
- Nice opportunity to work in a warm and friendly team of young 15 – 30 volunteers;
- 3 to 5 week short placements, offering you more time for your summer plans;
- Full board inc. nice accommodation (bedding and towels incl.);
- Easy, relaxed daily schedule (starting 10 a.m.);
- “unwinding” free traditional Romanian treats when the working day is done;
- unrestricted pool, sauna (SPA) and fitness access (where available);
- no responsibility for the children’s meals/night time/free time, as they are permanently accompanied by the Romanian teachers & staff (outside the scheduled lessons &; activities);
- evenings out/parties with the entire team of representatives;
- wireless internet;
- activities resource library & modern multimedia equipment;
- certificate of participation (with reference – on request);
- trips to most important sites round Transylvania;
- 24 hours medical provision on site and RO medical emergency cover;
- free hairdressing service and clothing self-washing;
- 3 to 5 day holiday in Bucharest shopping/sightseeing with accommodation in the best central students clubbing area
The application process is quite simple - as we want to keep it affordable for candidates
If you think you can be a committed volunteer, and would like not to miss this one time opportunity, please apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!